Saturday, July 4, 2009

relief!

Nathan, me, Vicki, Robin - our supervisor, and Cathie.
Relief!  Yep.  Deep intense curious heartfelt relief.  Those were my feelings after one day with my 3 fellow residents.  The 3 people I will spend the next 365 days with, being traumatized, sleep deprived, clinically trained and emotionally vulnerable with.  The three people I will share one office, several lunch tables, and thousands of experiences with.  

I'm not sure what I was so afraid of.  Oh yeah, the scary man in the florescent yellow Happy Jesus t-shirt I rode the elevator with.  I don't think I would have survived the year with him.

So Vicki, Nathan and Cathie - I'm already thankful for you.  Excited, curious, relieved and thankful.    

I have the highest confidence in you, and I take great pride in you. You have greatly encouraged me and made me happy despite all our troubles. 2 Corinthians 7:4 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment