Friday, November 20, 2009

parched


I miss blogging.  I blame the swine flu.  And the bustle around Thanksgiving.  Finishing a quarter of school.  And the end of A Fine Balance - enough to kill anyone's last creative spark.  And I blame the laundry.  And my sons homework.  And trauma pages when I'm on call and supposed to have free time to blog.  I blame the beautiful piles of leaves that had to be raked.  And how my bed sucks me in at the end of the day.  I blame migraines and stress.  The two funerals I got to be part of.  Reading about Korean Han.  My boys incessent need to eat.  Mostly I blame swine flu - evil, soul crushing beast.  I'm comforted to know that both Shakespeare and Vicki have struggled with writing blocks.  It's the season.  It's not from lack of material.  I have so many tiny creative ideas that sprout up from interesting experiences, but so far they haven't had the tenacity to break through.  It's coming though.....

You feed them from the abundance of your own house,  letting them drink from your river of delights.  For you are the fountain of life,  the light by which we see.  Psalms 36:8 and 9

No comments:

Post a Comment